The Associate (Indie Jr) membership is designed to help YOU save money and time by giving you information that may have great value to an author in relationship to marketing their book(s).
Plus, notice of new and exciting events that we create to help you market and sell your books.
· Ability to participate in the DEAR Indie events - listed on the website http://DearIndie.org
· Indie Beacon Radio Interview – At least once in a calendar year. Show is recorded live and then distributed as a Podcast on several channels.
· A 10% discount to events and programs sponsored by Indie Beacon, which includes our annual book contest, short story contest, Authors Marketing (http://Authors.Marketing) event and other programs.
· Printing discounts for marketing materials by a printer
· Weekly email newsletters with the latest information about Indie Beacon and informative articles to help you succeed
Termination of Membership:
1 - Termination of membership may be done at any time at the discretion of the Director as they feel is necessary due to the member violating rules and policies or endanger the profitability of the organization. At time of termination of membership, the Director will supply a letter to the terminated member as to the reason for termination.